- Effective in hyperacidity syndrome
- Normalises the gastric pH value
- Promotes healing of peptic & duodenal ulcers
- Can be used as an antacid and gastroprotective
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabrate) acts as antiulcer, antioxidant and cytoprotective. It is also proved to be anxiolytic providing an added advantage in the management of stress induced the gastric ulcer. The studies have shown that Glycyrrhiza glabra can be used for the treatment of NSAID-induced ulcers as an inexpensive alternative to misoprostol and omeprazole.
- Triphala act as laxative there by relieving constipation and flatulence. Evaluation of Triphala showed pronounced amylolytic and moderate lipolytic activity proving its efficiency for a digestive problem.
- Pippali, (Piper longum) acts as bio-availability enhancer and also helps to heal peptic ulcer
- Jeeraka, (Cuminum cyminum) acts as anti-helminthic, antispasmodic and relieves gaseous distension and pain abdomen.
- Shankha Bhasma acts as an antacid. Its antacid activity was established by preliminary antacid test, acid neutralizing capacity test, Rosset-Rice test and Reheis test. It regulates gastric pH and provides anti-ulcer activity. It acts as a gastric cytoprotective agent by modulating scavenging of free radicals.
- Pravala Bhasma supplies natural calcium. It is also proved to have an anti ulcer and antacid effect.
DOSAGE: 2 Tablets Twice Daily