Muniyal Ayurveda is a part of Dr. U. Krshna Life Science Limited (R). Our organization is named after Late Dr. U. Krishna Muniyal, who had more than 40 years of experience as an Ayurveda scholar. He also had the privilege of treating Mahatma Gandhi several times.
The aim of our organization is to bring about more and more awareness about the goodness of Ayurveda to people from across the globe. In order to facilitate our goals, we have adopted the holistic approach, which includes:
- Cultivation and preservation of different varieties of medicinal plants and herbs. Our processes also include listing and documenting all the plants that are used in various Ayurveda products.
- Research facilities for developing and testing all different types of Ayurvedic products. We develop products that have effectively helped people in the treatment of chronic health disorders or diseases.
- Providing Post-Graduate education in Ayurvedic Medical Sciences, where we produce qualified doctors and practitioners.
- Publication of books, ancient scriptures, and important information on all different aspects of Ayurveda.
- We also strive towards providing affordable Healthcare with a chain of family health clinics
Our expertise and knowledge in the field of Ayurvedic medicines has led to the inception of Dr. Krshna Life Sciences Ltd. has been established to promote ancient medical therapy to the vast majority of the human race with the expertise and knowledge gained in the field of Ayurveda medicines over several centuries. It aims to provide comprehensive healthcare facilities across India.
We have been able to grow as one of the best manufacturers of Ayurvedic medicines, because we have a clear advantage over our competitors. Our researchers get seamless access to well established research centres, post graduate institutes, publications, and Muniyal Ayurveda Family Clinics. We are the first Ayurvedic company to have the products registered as para-medicines, for distribution in European countries.